Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is a fighting game with action RPG elements from Square Enix and Team Ninja. Players can select their three-person team from over 24 playable Final Fantasy characters spanning 30 years of the franchise’s history, and do battle in more than 10 iconic arenas. The combatants are divided into four categories – vanguard, assassin, marksman, or specialist – each with their own fighting styles and abilities. Every match allows the player to call forth legendary summons like Ifrit, Shiva, and Odin to turn the tide of battle.
Pre-order Dissidia Final Fantasy NT through participating retailers to receive one of the three limited Steelbook Brawler Editions at random. Each of the three designs features different Final Fantasy heroes and villains on the front and back. Supplies are limited and might not last until launch.
Those who pre-order through PSN will instead receive the Digital Day One Edition, which includes Nameless Warrior DLC as well as a mini-soundtrack that consists of five songs from DFFNT and the arcade version of DFF.
Digital Deluxe Edition
The Digital Deluxe Edition costs $84.99 and adds a Season Pass on top of the aforementioned Nameless Warrior DLC and mini-soundtrack. The Season Pass includes the following digital content:
- 6 additional playable characters (includes standard costume and weapon)
- Color variation of the costumes for the 6 characters mentioned above (2 each)
- Additional weapons for the 6 characters mentioned above (2 each)
Ultimate Collector’s Edition
The Ultimate Collector’s Edition is priced at $189.99 and is available via Square Enix Online Store. In addition to the PS4 game itself, it comes with the following:
- Collector’s Box featuring legendary Final Fantasy characters
- 8.25″ Warrior of Light bust
- Hardcover 80 page artbook including sketches and artwork from the game
- Official soundtrack with 15 tracks selected from the Dissidia series and newly recorded music
- Exclusive Ultimate Collector’s Steelbook
- Season Pass
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is scheduled for a worldwide release on January 30, 2018.