This game was released on February 13, 2018 and is no longer available to pre-order. Any incentives that were offered are listed below.
Monster Energy Supercross is an officially-licensed motocross game developed by Italian studio Milestone and published by Square Enix. It features real-world bikes and athletes from the 2017 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, as well as authentic stadiums recreated using 3D scanning and photogrammetry techniques.
Players may race in 250SX and 450SX classes, customize their bike and rider with authentic gear, create and share their own tracks, and compete with up to 12 others over LAN or internet.
Reserving your copy of Monster Energy Supercross through the following retailers nets you exclusive DLC:
- GameStop: Yellowfire Custom Rider Pack with Acerbis Profile 3 helmet, HZ King goggles, Thor Pulse jersey and pants, and SIDI Crossfire boots.
- Walmart: Bluefire Custom Rider Pack.
- Microsoft Store or PlayStation Store: Redfire Custom Rider Pack with ANSR AR3 helmet, EKS EKS-S goggles, Fly Racing LITE jersey and pants, and TCX Comp-Evo boots.
Meanwhile, Best Buy is offering a $10 e-gift card, but no bonus DLC.
Monster Energy Supercross also has a $69.99 Special Edition, which bundles the full game with a Season Pass. Here’s what’s included, according to the somewhat laconic store description:
- Monster Energy Cup
- Credits Multiplier
- Additional Icons & Buttpatches
- Themed Liveries and Tracksuits
The game will be out on February 13, 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Windows PCs; Nintendo Switch release will follow at a later date.