This game was released on April 25, 2017 and is no longer available to pre-order. Any incentives that were offered are listed below.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 is a first-person tactical shooter developed and published by CI Games. It is the first installment in the series to boast an AAA-tier budget, resulting in a game that is much larger in scale, with an open world that can be freely explored by players when not on the main mission. Players may use different approaches to complete missions, such as stealthy melee kills or sniping enemies from distance. There is also a safehouse where weapons can be modified, and supplies replenished.
The main character of Ghost Warrior 3 is Jon North, an American Marine on a mission in the war-torn republic of Georgia. While he is there on orders and working to prevent the country from collapsing into chaos, Jon also has a personal vendetta to pursue.
In an unprecedented move, CI Games is giving away a free Season Pass to everyone who pre-orders Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3. This so-called “Season Pass Edition” comes with the following:
- Two major single-player expansions:
- The Escape of Lydia: play as a female sniper in a prequel to the main story.
- The Sabotage: follow the separatists, and experience the story from the other side of the conflict.
- Two multiplayer maps
- An exclusive all-terrain vehicle (buggy)
- Two exclusive weapons:
- McMillan TAC-338 Sniper Rifle
- Compound Bow
Additional retailer-exclusive bonuses are listed below:
- GameStop: Hexagon Ice and Death Pool weapon skins
- Best Buy: Grass Wave weapon skin
After a three-week delay to implement some changes according to feedback from the beta testing, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 is now scheduled to be released on April 25, 2017 worldwide. The game will be out on current-gen consoles and Windows PCs.