We’re looking for writers to write for our site and thought, “who better to write for us than our readers?!”
We need you to:
- Research upcoming games with pre-order bonuses.
- Write about upcoming games and their pre-order bonuses. (250 – 750 words each.)
- Write general articles (1,250 – 4,500 word) on gaming. (We provide the topics and some basic training.)
- Find pictures for your articles. (We provide access to stock photo accounts.)
What does it pay?
We pay $5 for every 250 words. No filler.
Sometimes we’ll decide the length and sometimes you’ll decide the length.
For example, if we need a long article, we’ll set the word count at anywhere between 1,250 words ($25) and 4,500 words ($90).
But for pre-order bonuses, mostly you’ll write between 250 words ($5) and 750 words ($15). That depends on the game. Some games (and some pre-order bonuses) you can just write more about.
We can pay you via PayPal, UpWork or Fiverr.
How hiring works…
- You fill out the form below.
- If we like your answers and writing, we’ll ask you to write a test article.
- We pay you for that test article. ($5 per 250 words. No filler.)
- If we like your writing, we’ll send you another article to write.
- We pay you. ($5 per 250)
- Rinse and repeat.
So if you’re interested in getting paid to write about upcoming games and gaming in general, then please apply below.
If we’re happy with your writing samples above, then we’ll contact you to give you your first writing job. Your first assignment will be a paid test. And if you do well, we’ll keep working together.