This game was released on July 05, 2019 and is no longer available to pre-order. Any incentives that were offered are listed below.
Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle is a major expansion to Omega Force and Koei Tecmo’s 2018 title Attack on Titan 2, which is based on the worldwide hit anime series. The expansion adds a new Territory Recovery Mode, in which aspiring commanders form their own corps, complete with a unique name and emblem, and battle to reclaim the land outside of the walls. Any playable character, including the custom-made Scout from the last year’s AoT2, can be assigned as the leader. There is also a new Shooting Gear where the traditional blades are replaced by weapons.
Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle can be purchased as a standalone game for the standard price of $59.99, or as an Upgrade Pack for $39.99 if the player already owns the original. In either case, there are pre-order bonuses to be had, as detailed below.
Pre-order Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle to receive the following bonuses:
- Playable Character “Kenny” Early Unlock
- Playable Character “Zeke” Early Unlock
Additional bonuses are available on certain platforms:
- Microsoft Store: Playable Character “Eren (Long Hair)” Early Unlock
- PlayStation Store: Kenny, Erwin, Zeke, Eren, Levi, and Mikasa Final Battle Avatars
Early Purchase Bonuses
Purchase the game before August 1, 2019 to get the following DLC:
- Christa “Queen of Historia” Costume
- Levi “Plain Clothes (Underground City)” Costume
- Kenny “Coat (Young Male)” Costume
- Mikasa “One-piece Dress” Costume
Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle launches on July 5, 2019 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
Check out our other upcoming action games and upcoming nintendo switch games.