This game was released on October 11, 2019 and is no longer available to pre-order. Any incentives that were offered are listed below.
GRID is a wheel-to-wheel racer from Codemasters that follows Grid Autosport (2014) and reboots the series. It includes a large array of vehicle classes (Touring, Stock, GT, Tuner, Formula J, etc.), 12 racing locations with multiple tracks and varied weather, 6 race types, multiple career paths, and competitive multiplayer with up to 16 players online. Each AI driver has their own personality, and may hinder or help you during the race.
Ex-Formula 1 pilot Fernando Alonso not only worked on the game as a consultant, but is also present in the aptly titled Fernando Alonso Challenge, where players may race him in his Renault R26.
Pre-order GRID to secure a copy of the Launch Edition that contains a code for the Grid Edition Carbon Livery Aston Martin Vantage GT4 as depicted above. An XP Boost is also included.
Additional exclusive cars are available from the following retailers:
- GameStop: Grid Edition Carbon Livery Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept + XP boost
- Best Buy: a $10 eGift card
The list will be updated should more bonuses be announced.
Ultimate Edition ($79.99)
The Ultimate Edition of GRID is available for all three platforms and comes with a plethora of digital content:
- 3 days early access (pre-order bonus)
- Season 1 (4 vehicles, ~30 Career Events, ~90 objectives, rewards and trophies)
- Season 2
- Season 3
- VIP Pass:
- Grid Edition Aston Martin Vantage GT4
- Grid Edition Pontiac Firebird Modified
- Grid Edition Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
- Grid Edition Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Time Attack
- Grid Edition Renault R26
- Player Cards
- Player Banners
- Unique Liveries
- VIP Status
The rebooted GRID arrives on consoles and the PC on October 11, 2019. It will also be a part of Google Stadia launch lineup.