This game was released on October 19, 2018 and is no longer available to pre-order. Any incentives that were offered are listed below.
Soulcalibur VI is a fighting game developed by Project Soul and published by Bandai Namco. It is a reboot of the series that takes place in the 16th century and retells the events of the original Soulcalibur. Unreal Engine 4 is utilized for the first time in the franchise, promising 4K visuals with beautiful 3D character models and stages.
The game includes a number of new and returning fighters, as well as guest character Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher series. There are some changes to the gameplay, most notably the introduction of Reversal Edge: a mechanic which, when timed right, allows the player to execute a counter-attack with one button press.
Soulcalibur VI is now available on GamerSaloon – Where Gamers Play for Real Money.
While there are no bonus DLC to be had by pre-ordering Soulcalibur VI, we spotted some special offers from retailers:
- GameStop: exclusive Ivy Valentine Figpin for PowerUp Rewards members.
- Bandai Namco Store: exclusive silver variant of the Ivy Valentine Figpin and 3x reward points.
- Best Buy: exclusive 3.5″ tall Talim figurine.
- Newegg: $10 discount when added to cart.
As usual, the physical bonuses are available while supplies last.
There also are two special editions detailed below.
Deluxe Edition ($99.99)
- Soulcalibur 6 game
- Metal Case with Built-In Soundbox Featuring 4 In-Game Voiceover Snippets
- Soundtrack on Disk
- Season Pass containing 5 Packs:
- 3 Playable Characters
- 2 Armor Packs
- Bonus Character, Tira
The digital version of this edition lacks all the physical goodies, but is in turn $10 cheaper.
Collector’s Edition ($149.99)
- 12” Collectable Sophitia Figure
- 116-Page Art Book
- Collector’s Edition Box
- Soulcalibur 6 Game
- Metal Case with Built-In Soundbox
- Soundtrack on Disk
Soulcalibur VI slashes its way to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on October 19, 2018.
Check out our other upcoming fighting games and upcoming pc games.