This game was released on July 14, 2020 and is no longer available to pre-order. Any incentives that were offered are listed below.
Hideo Kojima’s sci-fi epic Death Stranding is making its way to the PC courtesy of publisher 505 Games. The game runs at up to 4K with unlocked framerate provided you have a capable system and supports ultrawide monitors. The Photo Mode, which was added to its PlayStation 4 counterpart after launch, will be available on the PC port from the start. Perhaps the most intriguing addition are side-missions that cross over into Valve’s Half-Life and Portal universes.
Pre-purchase Death Stranding for PC to receive the following bonuses:
- HD Wallpapers
- Chiral Gold / Omnireflector “Sam” Sunglasses (Color Variant)
- Chiral Gold / Omnireflector Cap (Color Variant)
- Gold and Silver Speed Skeleton
- Gold and Silver Armour Plate Lv2 and Above
Wallpapers aside, the rest are in-game items that need to be unlocked through progression first.
Day One Content
Regardless if you pre-order, all Day One copies of the game also include:
- Death Stranding Official Score Expanded Edition by Ludvig Forssell, including 10 unreleased bonus tracks
- Selections from “The Art of Death Stranding” digital book by Titan Books
- Chiral Gold / Omnireflector “Ludens Mask” Sunglasses (Color Variant)
- Gold and Silver Power Skeleton
- Gold and Silver All-terrain Skeleton
- Gold and Silver Armour Plate
Once again, the in-game items won’t be available from the start but need to be unlocked via story progression.
Death Stranding comes out on PC via Steam and Epic Games Store on July 14, 2020.