This game was released on September 15, 2015 and is no longer available to pre-order. Any incentives that were offered are listed below.
Forza Motorsport 6 is an upcoming Xbox One exclusive racing sim developed by Turn 10 Studios and published by Microsoft. Compared to its predecessors, the game boasts improved graphics, audio, AI, and physics. The latter is said to be particularly impressive, with Forza 6 featuring accurately simulated rain and puddles, as well as all the hazards associated with racing in wet weather such as hydroplaning.
The ambitious game includes more than 450 cars and 26 tracks, ten of which are new to the franchise. The story mode offers 70 hours of content, and multiplayer allows for races with up to 24 cars. Forza Motorsport 6 also includes nighttime driving for the first time in the series.
Pre-order FM6 anywhere to get the Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack, which contains all of the following:
- 2008 Aston Martin Team Forza DBS
- 2013 Audi Team Forza R8 Coupé V10 plus 5.2 FSI quattro
- 2013 Audi Team Forza RS 7 Sportback
- 2012 BMW Team Forza M5
- 2009 Ferrari Team Forza 458 Italia
- 2005 Honda Team Forza NSX-R
- 2014 Lamborghini Team Forza Huracán LP 610-4
- 2013 McLaren Team Forza P1
- 2003 Nissan Team Forza Fairlady Z
- 2013 SRT Team Forza Viper GTS
This bonus will be included with all digital editions of the game, as well as boxed versions which state “Includes 10 Anniversary Car Pack”, according to the official forums. As usual, we have some exclusive pre-order incentives offered by the largest retailers as well:
- GameStop: 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
- Microsoft Store: 2015 Ford Mustang GT (plus a digital $10 Xbox gift card)
- Amazon: 2015 Subaru WRX STi
- Xbox Store: 2015 Mazda MX-5
- Best Buy: 2015 BMW M4 Coupe (plus $10 in Reward Certificates)
Incidentally, all the cars in the Ten Year Anniversary Edition pack as well as retailer-exclusive DLC listed above are duplicates of car models available to every player, although they do feature Team Forza liveries and top-of-the-line tuning.
This $79.99 edition of Forza Motorsport 6 includes the following digital goodies:
- Fast & Furious Car Pack
- VIP membership:
- Double race earnings
- Exclusive online events
- Five exclusive cars (2013 Ferrari 458 Speciale, 2012 Aston Martin V12 Zagato, 2013 Lamborghini Veneno, 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R, and the 1997 McLaren F1)
The Ultimate Edition is slightly more expensive ($99.99) than the previous one, and adds a Car Pass plus Early Access in addition to everything listed under the Deluxe Edition. Car Pass gets the buyer future DLC cars at a discount, while Early Access allows you to start playing as early as September 10.
The E3 trailer shows off the new tracks, Forzavista, and the touted night as well as wet weather racing.
The North American release date of Forza Motorsport 6 is set for September 15 this year. Japan and Europe get the game on 17th and 18th, respectively.