US video game retailer Gamestop has announced two nice deals for November that will help gamers save some money. If you plan to do any online shopping at Gamestop.com this month, make sure to use one of the following coupons for some pre-Black Friday savings:
- Use coupon “NOV15” to get $15 off in-stock purchases of $99.99 or more. Excludes consoles and gift cards. Deal expires on November 23rd.
- Enter promo code “NOV20” to receive a $20 discount on purchases of $149.99 or more. Not valid for consoles or gift cards. Code expires on November 23rd.
The following are older Gamestop coupons that are now expired.
- Use coupon code “KANG” to get $10 off in-stock purchases of $69.99 or more. Not valid for consoles and gift cards. Coupon expires on Nov 15.
- Use coupon “KODOS” to receive a $15 discount on orders of $89.99 or more. As with the previous code, this one won’t work for consoles or gift cards, and will expire on the 15th.
The codes can be entered in the “Promotional Code” field when viewing your shopping cart.
In addition, Gamestop has announced that customers can now buy a refurbished Kinect for $79.99. No coupon is necessary for this deal, but it too will end on November 15th.
Update: two new promotions have been announced for the holiday season. They will be of interest to those looking to buy a new Xbox 360 system:
- Purchase an Xbox 360 4GB console with Kinect and receive a $100 Gamestop gift card.
- Buy an Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle and get a $60 Gamestop gift card.
These two deals are available to both online and in-store customers while supplies last.