This game was released on October 16, 2018 and is no longer available to pre-order. Any incentives that were offered are listed below.
LEGO DC Super-Villains is a third-person action-adventure game developed by Traveller’s Tales and published by Warner Bros for modern consoles and PC. It drops the player into the shoes of a custom-created rookie villain, who will wreak havoc alongside renowned DC supervillains like The Joker, Harley Quinn, and Lex Luthor – and perhaps even save the Earth from a sham Justice League from a parallel universe, who call themselves the “Justice Syndicate”. The game can be played solo or in a local co-op for two players.
While there are no universal pre-order bonuses for LEGO DC Super-Villains, some are available from retailers and digitally:
- GameStop: exclusive collectible Harley Quinn steelbook case (Deluxe Edition only).
- Newegg: a $10 discount upon adding to cart (Xbox One and PC only).
- Walmart: DC Super Heroes: TV Series Character Pack.
- Target: Joker bag tag (Deluxe Edition only) and Harley Quinn bag tag.
- GreenManGaming: a 22% discount (25% for the Deluxe Edition).
- Xbox Store, PlayStation Store, and Steam: early access to the Justice League Dark Character Pack. PlayStation Store also has the usual pre-order bonus of a LEGO DC Super-Villains theme.
Deluxe Edition ($74.99)
The aforementioned Deluxe Edition comes with the base game, plus the following extras:
- Season Pass: includes TV, movie, and comic inspired packs.
- Early Access to the DC Super-Villains: TV Series Character Pack.
- Early access to the Justice League Dark Character Pack (Xbox Store, PlayStation Store, and Steam only).
In some corners of the world, this edition also includes an exclusive Lex Luthor mini-figure based on DC Comic’s Rebirth series, although unfortunately it is not listed on any US retailer.
LEGO DC Super-Villains is scheduled to launch October 16, 2018 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (Steam).