This year’s installment of NASCAR Heat features all the official drivers, teams, and cars from the 2020 season NASCAR Cup Series and the support series. The Career Mode where the player has to work their way to the top starting with Xtreme Dirt Series, moving through the Gander RV & Outdoor Truck and Xfinity Series, and finally reaching the NASCAR Cup Series is making a return. New to the franchise is the Testing Mode that lets the player experiment and find the best car setup for each track to increase their chances of victory. NASCAR Heat 5‘s multiplayer mode supports 2-player offline split-screen and up to 40 players online.
Pre-order NASCAR Heat 5 to receive these in-game bonuses:
- Free Career Booster pack
- $125,000 in-game cash to build your own team
- Sunoco paint schemes for Cup, Xfinity and Truck Series
The standard edition costs $49.99, and there is also a special edition detailed below.
Gold Edition ($69.99)
The Gold Edition is dedicated to NASCAR Hall of Famer Tony Stewart and features an exclusive selection of his cars and spotter audio:
- 3-Day Early Access
- $1.4M Career Mode in-game currency
- 3 x Exclusive Tony Stewart paint schemes
- Tony Stewart spotter audio
- Contract offer from Stewart-Haas in career
- The NASCAR Heat 5 Season Pass content (4 x DLC packs)
NASCAR Heat 5 hits the track on July 10, 2020. Those who pre-order the Gold Edition can start playing early on July 7.