This game was released on March 26, 2013 and is no longer available to pre-order. Any incentives that were offered are listed below.
Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel is an upcoming third-person shooter from the popular co-op series for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Like its name implies, the game pits the players against a powerful drug cartel in Mexico. Fighting the drug lords are two new protagonists only known as Alpha and Bravo.
The Devil’s Cartel uses a more powerful graphics engine than its predecessors (Frostbite 2), and adds a new Overkill mode which allows the players to unleash massive damage on anything that stands in their way.
Pre-order Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel at participating retailers and you will receive lots of additional in-game content at no extra charge (info from the Origin store):
- TAH-9 handgun: the only fully automatic sidearm in the game.
- Polymer outfit and mask: suit up and kick ass in sleek, professional style.
- Overkillers contract: take on new missions designed for nonstop co-op destruction.
- Double-D Shotgun: the only two-barrel shotgun in T.W.O.’s arsenal.
- Overkill outfit and mask: the perfect uniform for maximum destruction.
- Day of the Dead Outfit: celebrate this Mexican holiday by putting your enemies to rest.
- Day of the Dead AK-47: an awesome weapon skinned in honor of La Día de los Muertos.
- Day of the Dead masks: two custom masks designed by renowned tattoo artists.
That is not all, however: in addition to the aforementioned content, GameStop is also offering an exclusive Hit-Makers Kit which lets you play as hip-hop artists B.o.B. and Big Boi in a bonus co-op mission, Hit-Makers Contract. The Kit also includes custom-designed masks.
Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel is set to release on March 26, 2013.
Check out our other upcoming shooter games and upcoming playstation 3 games.