This game was released on November 14, 2017 and is no longer available to pre-order. Any incentives that were offered are listed below.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 is an action-adventure game developed by Traveller’s Tales and published by Warner Bros. It retains the core gameplay mechanics of its well-received predecessor, with the player controlling various Marvel characters with unique powers.
The villain threatening the Lego Marvel universe in this installment is the time-traveling Kang the Conqueror. The player can manipulate time through the game’s main hub, Chronopolis, and play as heroes from different eras and realities, as well as travel through locations featured in Marvel settings such as Ancient Egypt, Old West, Sakaar, Planet Hulk, Xandar, and New York City in 2099.
Pre-ordering LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 via GameStop gets you the Out of Time Character Pack, which expands the game’s character roster to include seven time variant superheroes:
- Iron Man 2020
- Lady Spider
- Captain Assyria
- Hulk 2099
- Daredevil Noir
Alternatively, pre-ordering via PSN nets you a LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Theme.
Deluxe Edition ($74.99)
The Deluxe Edition is available both digitally and at retail, and includes the following extras:
- Season Pass:
- Classic Guardians of the Galaxy Character Pack
- Agents of Atlas Character Pack
- Out of Time Character Pack (same as GameStop’s bonus)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 Movie Character and Level Pack
- Champions Character Pack
- Marvel’s Black Panther Movie Character and Level Pack
- Cloak And Dagger Character and Level Pack
- Runaways Character and Level Pack
- Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War Movie Character and Level Pack
- Marvel’s Ant-Man and The Wasp Movie Character and Level Pack
- Early access to the Classic Guardians of the Galaxy Character Pack
- Exclusive Comic Art Poster (Physical Only)
- Exclusive Giant-Man LEGO Minifigure (Physical Only)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 will be out in November 14 worldwide. The sole exception is the Switch version, which will launch Holiday 2017.